Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dedicated to my grandma who always kept Sparkling Grapefruit soda in the house when I was growing up. (Ginger and Pink Grapefruit Cheesecake.) #food #cooking #baking #desserts #foodie #ginger #cheesecake #grapefruit #pink

Dedicated to my grandma who always kept Sparkling Grapefruit soda in the house when I was growing up. (Ginger and Pink Grapefruit Cheesecake.) #food #cooking #baking #desserts #foodie #ginger #cheesecake #grapefruit #pink
Dedicated to my grandma who always kept Sparkling Grapefruit soda in the house when I was growing up. (Ginger and Pink Grapefruit Cheesecake.) #food #cooking #baking #desserts #foodie #ginger #cheesecake #grapefruit #pink
Click here to download
Wonderfully eye-catching red and aqua hued bird adorned macarons. #red #aqua #bird #macarons #food #cooking #baking #cookies #dessert #French #pastry
Wonderfully eye-catching red and aqua hued bird adorned macarons. #red #aqua #bird #macarons #food #cooking #baking #cookies #dessert #French #pastry
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment