Saturday, November 23, 2013

microwave peanut brittle! - Fail proof microwave recipe I've been making for over 35 years at Christmas time! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS!!!

microwave peanut brittle! - Fail proof microwave recipe I've been making for over 35 years at Christmas time! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS!!!
microwave peanut brittle! - Fail proof microwave recipe I've been making for over 35 years at Christmas time! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS!!!
Click here to download
Delicious baked potatoe variant ...with sweet potato of course! :-)
Delicious baked potatoe variant  ...with sweet potato of course! :-)
Click here to download
Easy Halloween Party Food
Easy Halloween Party Food
Click here to download
#Recipe - Cook's Illustrated's Foolproof Pie Crust
#Recipe - Cook's Illustrated's Foolproof Pie Crust
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment